Qnectus Cloud Desktop – A Hassle-Free Workforce Solution
Qnectus Desktop-as-a-Service (DaaS) delivers desktops and applications on-demand to every user anywhere, anytime.
Qnectus Legal offers an enterprise-worthy Desktop-as-a-Service (DaaS) product of unparalleled quality and value. Providing all of the benefits of a typical desktop infrastructure, but without the costs and/or risks associated with a customer selecting, owning, and managing the requisite physical resources in-house, our DaaS service dedicates computing resources to a customer–resources which are located in a centralized location (a SAS 70 Type II datacenter)–which are accessible via a standard internet connection from any type of smart phone, tablet, laptop, desktop, or thin client device.
Our offering is highly-customizable to the unique needs of the end user, but standard offerings typically include:
- Latest version of Windows OS
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Hosting of all needed software packages
- Hosted E-mail (Exchange Server)
- 15-day rolling data backup
- Storage Space (2GB)
- On-demand remote technical support
Why utilize our DaaS offering?
- No upfront investment in hardware (e.g., servers, personal computers) is required
- Redundancy prevents downtime or interruptions in service which can threaten sales and/or impede productivity
- Predictable monthly costs per user prevent spikes in capital expenditures associated with replacing obsolete systems
- 24/7 customer support eliminates the need to invest in either full- or part-time employees
- All software downloads or updates can be performed remotely which prevents the costly need for IT support to manually perform this task on (many) individual computers
- Easy addition or removal of users allows for quick and painless adjustment in response to changing economic conditions, seasonality, and/or other factors
- Desktops can be accessed from any device with an internet connection (e.g., smart phone, tablet, laptop, desktop, or thin client)
- Desktops are completely customizable to fit the unique needs of different customers
- Desktops include the ability to support a fully-distributed company through collaboration applications such as unified messaging; real-time presence; and/or audio, video, and web conferencing
- Desktops can connect employees and other stakeholders across the globe-—with little to no added cost
Data Integrity and Security Benefits
- Customers have access to best-in-class firewall protection, encryption, virus protection, and other security measures
- Computing resources are maintained in a secure offsite data center equipped with emergency power and data redundancy
- Permission levels may be placed on employees’ ability to access data
- If a portable device is lost or stolen, no data will be lost because nothing will reside on the physical device itself.
Ideal candidates possess one or more of the below characteristics:
- Three or more users
- A need for enterprise-level security and/or performance
- A need for consistency across hardware devices – PCs, tablets, smartphones, and/or thin clients/dummy terminals
- A need for resource flexibility due to variations and volatility in a typical business environment
To learn more about our DaaS offering, please send an e-mail to info@Qnectus.com or give us a call at 1-855-QNECTUS.